Scenarist BD 7.1.2 includes a few bug fixes.
You should upgrade today to ensure the most compatible titles.
- SBD-642 – Improved error handling for networking licensing when network goes down
- SBD697 – Improved DoStudio subtitle import issues for .dost files with large numbers of subtitles
- SBD-700 – Some legacy DTS streams are not properly recognized during import
- We continue to investigate a sporadic installer issue which occurs on some machines with the third-party licensing libraries (Sentinel libraries).
- If you experience an issue with your license after installing the Scenarist application, please reboot your machine and restart the application.
- If this does not clear up the problem, please contact technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scenarist BD
- Scenarist BD-J
- Scenarist Safeguard
- Audio Interleaver
- CMF Remoting Server
- FMX Mounter
- MUI Generator
- MUX Remoting Server
- PNG Trimming Tool
- Scenarist Bridge
- Still Image Encoder
- Scenarist Designer PS (separate install)
- Scenarist BD User Guide
- Scenarist Licensing User Guide
To use Scenarist BD, you must have a compatible computer with the appropriate system software and peripherals.