Business continuity is vital, especially now as most authors and facilities are locked down due to Covid-19. Scenarist BDv9 adds Remote Desktop capabilities to a host of new feature additions and workflow enhancements that are designed to not only enable your business to remain open at this time, but also drastically optimize the effort required to produce Blu-ray Disc titles.
SBDv9 is Remote Desktop Enabled
Features massive workflow upgrades, now available as a pre-release
Now You Can:
- Auto-set project parameters from Windows directories
- Auto re-trim audio streams when video changes
- Create 3D seamless branching titles
- Save hours with new workflow streamlining
- Simplified metadata creation
- Overall faster operation
If you are using a third-party BD authoring system (unsupported or otherwise), you’re eligible for special cross-grade pricing.
Please review the latest hardware requirement for our Scenarist authoring systems by clicking here.