Business continuity is vital, especially now as most authors and facilities are locked down due to Covid-19. Scenarist SDv5 adds Remote Desktop capabilities to a host of new feature additions and workflow enhancements that are designed to not only enable your business to remain open at this time, but also drastically optimize the effort required to produce DVDs.
SDv5 is Remote Desktop Enabled
Includes massive feature and workflow upgrades, now available as a pre-release
Now You Can:
- Author via Remote Desktop offsite
- Utilize batch editing for cc, sub & audio streams
- Menu zoom for precise button placement
- New UI docking and command viewing
- Auto-sync button aspect ration sizes
- Utilize Director’s Cut multi-story
SDv5 Feature Overview
SDv5 Batch CC Editing
SDv5 Batch Importing
If you are using a third-party BD authoring system (unsupported or otherwise), you’re eligible for special cross-grade pricing.
Please review the latest hardware requirement for our Scenarist authoring systems by clicking here.